Serene Estuary Eco Tour
- Duration: 150 Minutes (approx.)
- Location: Nelson, Nelson
- Product code: ESTUARY2021
This is a nice way to spend a few hours exploring all that the estuary has to offer, from the amazing variety of birds that frequent the estuary to the stingrays that can be seen so easily due to the pristine waters. This trip is great for both first time paddlers and those that have paddled before. Estuaries are one of the most productive ecosystems in the world and you will get an understanding of the rich biodiversity of life that lives within the estuary as you venture around it in your kayak. After exploring the estuary by kayak, we will return to shore for a well-deserved afternoon tea.
Note: Children 14 and under must be accompanied by an adult, minimum age is 8 years.
* We reserve the right to cancel trips or alter schedules if weather conditions are not suitable for group safety.
* Please note a minimum of two people required to run a tour.
* All customers aged 12 yrs & 3 mths+ will need to present their ’My Vaccine Pass’ before they can use our services. The new Protection Framework also requires that we adhere to the regulations outlined for each of the three levels; red, orange and green. We are required to adopt this new framework in order to remain open. Thank you for your understanding.